What are the booking procedures?

First, pick a package that fits your event needs. Secondly, call our office to discuss any questions and to check availability. Next, please have all event details ready for the booking specialist upon calling. Lastly, to solidify the booking, we require a 20% deposit with any debit or credit card, after an electronic receipt will be sent to your email. The remaining 80% percent is due 24 hours before your event date.

When should I book my event/ birthday party?

Since we do book up quickly, we recommend to book your party 1-2 month in advance so you can get your desired time frame. We do accept late bookings according to our availability.

Cancellations?

If you were planning to cancel an event you already booked with us, you will have to give us a 3 day notice prior to your event.

Deposits?

All deposits are non-refundable.

Updating your reservation?

If you were planning to add any services to your package, please notify our team 5 business days before your event.

What characters do you offer?

  • Mickey
  • Minnie
  • Elmo
  • Cookie Monster
  • Black Panther
  • Ninja Turtles
  • Jake The Never land Pirate
  • Peppa Pig
  • Dora
  • Doc McStuffins
  • Chase
  • Marshall
  • Skye
  • Sponge Bob
  • Barney
  • Poppy Trolls
  • Shimmer Shine
  • Power Rangers
  • Spider Man
  • PJ MASK- Cat Boy
  • My Little Pony
  • Unicorn
  • Daniel Tiger

ALL EMPLOYMENT INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT US.